Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day #05

#05 My Dreams

This is super freaky! The past few days, there were sleepovers by fel they all and ong at my house and just last night, i had the worst dream ever (from what i can remember lah. People tend to forget their dreams right) , and i woke up crying cos it felt so real! But the Adam Lambert in the dream was my best friend/neighbour and he wasnt gay (: wwooooooo. hahahaha. But i really thank God that its all a dream. It was so real, really!!!

Dear Dreams,
Even though i do not remember most of you's and there is not much impression left on me after everynight, what happened last night was so surreal that i felt so much pain. I didnt meet your happy side and im pissed with you for that. Grrrr. However, the happy times what you provided for was great! Experiencing those dreams in realistic places are nearly impossible. For example, once, i fell off a building to do skydiving or something like that and it felt like i was sinking in to my bed. Crazy isnt it! Its been great most of the time when i feel exhilarated about fun that i had while sleeping though. But please, dont scare me anymore cos i might get a heart attack and you'll be charged with "lack of sleep" murder. Also, i wish to see more of your bright side! (:


End of Day Five.

Love, Chanel