Monday, September 27, 2010

#Day04

#04 My One and Only Sibling

Be honoured Xuan! I never will ever write a letter to you cos its just so weird! hahaha. (Typing this out while im eating a mango cake) Its Mummy's birthday! Happy 45th! Love!


Dear Sibling,
I bet the next letter that i'll ever write to you would be when i have to write to you when you enter NS. You & daddy will be the only guys in the world to see how ugly i look when i wake up every morning & all the times when i get grumpy and you kena from me. Hahaha poor boy. Most of the time, its the quarrels that make us closer (: awwwww. I get jealous, quite alot last time i think. Because sometimes i think that mummy like like you more than me, treat you better because you are the GUY in the family what, the one that will 'carry on' the Wee family line. Now i think i was crazy! Of course you will need more attention, youre younger and they would have to watch you more! Now, youre Sec1 and its the age that you might get swayed. SUPER easily. Peer pressure to do stupid stuff, not wanting to study cos you think its retarded and all these. I know! haha. So please when i try to tell you something please listen, i dont mean any harm. And when i get grumpy and throw a temper, please willingly forgive too! (pretend that its PMS lah kay) hahaha. Study hard broooooo (:



End of post #04

Love,
Chanelle Wee