Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day #03

#03My Parents

Dear daddy/mummy,
I really grateful to all that you have done for me for the past years of my life and that both tried to sustain the family when shit happened to anyone. Thinking of it, many things did happen so far, but still, we are still a family. Thank you for providing for me, everything. School fees, shopping expenses, food, shelter. What would i do without you all? I cannot imagne it myself. I dont think i can handle working and studying at the same time and its really not easy for a student to fend for herself. I salute all those who work & study at the same time! Its never easy (: occasionally, i do still get retardedly jealous of my little brother because he is younger i guess. But i dont really mean 'jealous' jealous, get it? hahaha

To mummy: When i was younger, i stayed at ahmah's house most of the time because you were travelling, but i loved to stay with them, i dont blame you for travelling and i even want to get a job like yours! And you know that (: haha. Luckily i failed my math (why say lucky when you failed right, you'll ask). Okay, because after i failed, you tried to travel lesser to help me with it during the PSLE period and this helped us to get so much closer. Thanks mummy! And sometimes, i really wished that i can talk to you, just like a friend. However, its just weird to tell your mum things regarding someone you fancy and stuff. But i really wish that i will be able to tell you everything someday, when youre willing to listen (: Still, thank you for giving me life & i really hope you enjoy your new job!


To daddy: Behind the stringent expression on your face, i know it hides a big and kind heart. You never once rejected in sending me home at night, like after church and everything. I felt really bad when i got angry after you sent me to school and i was late. Saying that you took the long way and all. I know, i should be grateful to you for sending me all the way there, from tampines to clementi, which is crazily far for any human being to tolerate. Thanks daddy (: I do really hope that you'll get to know more about mars ( sorry for the weird name) and not disapprove strongly because you should trust that what im doing now, will not affect my studies in any way. Please be like mummy and just advise me not to. Love!


Never will i forsake them by sending them to a oldfolkshome ( NEVER).
I am more that grateful to them and i love you all (:


End of day#03
Love, Chanel