Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day #02

#02My Crush/s

I almost forgot my commitment to this letter postings today! ooops.
So since i didnt really understand the word "crush" i went to type it into Wiki and this came out! CRUSH: the romantic attraction to another person, colloquially known as Limerence. So i see, its the romantic attraction to another person.

Dear Crush,
I know this sounds so weird, phased in such a overly serious tone but yes, i just have to get on with it! A crush sounds a word that we all use when we were all much younger but when i got to know my filipino workmates in coffeebean, they actually regard their boyfriends as their crushes! So everyone has a different perception of it and you know, what i think of a crush is the time when the person you have feelings for cannot/wont reciprocate your "love" back. Or if not, it'll be "crush became boyfriend". I will never call a boyfriend a crush (: So you'll know that if i call you or you heard of someone saying that youre my crush, its more like an eye-candy at this age of 17! Since crush is globally known as the romantic attraction to another, I know that i do have one now but still, i will never call you a crush because it just doesnt seem and sound long lasting you know. And starting something knowing that it wont stay for long is just.... retarded. hahaha. Its like you wont buy a apple to keep it if its made known to you that its gonna rot tmrw. Anyways, to the current one, crush is the wrong word.


End of Day#02

Love, Chanel